I had a great time at the Pikes Peak Library event Saturday, Mountain of Authors. My top five highlights are:
1) Hanging out for an afternoon with writing friends.
2) Meeting readers and aspiring writers.
3) Hearing author Sean Eads give his explanation of the difference between writing short stories and novels.
4) Being entertained by Mark Lee Gardner, as he embellished his talk about historical fiction and non-fiction with a few old cowboy and outlaw ballads.
5) Supporting my local library.
Below is a slideshow with photos of just a few local authors in attendance. Wish I'd taken more pictures!
Subscribe to this blog: